· 5-10 minutes' walk to the nearest lift · 1 minute's walk to ski bus stop · 15-20 minutes' walk to the resort centre · 5-10 minutess' bus ride to the ski school
· extra charge for WiFi and internet terminal · ski storage room with heated boot rack · lift
Wine, dine and unwind
· bar · seating area with open fire in lobby
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool · Finnish sauna, steam room, sanarium, infrared cabin, relaxation room and fitness room · extra charge for massage
For the family
· extra charge for pool table · kids' play area
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5-course evening meals with salad and starter buffets · vegetarian and other dietary requirements can be catered for on request
· Christmas and New Year's gala dinners included
All rooms have cable TV, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes and safe. Extra charge for WiFi and slippers.
Standard twin room with balcony - 22m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Standard triple room with balcony - 29m² - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Infants and cots
Cot hire is available locally free of charge - please request at the time of booking.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.