· ski-in, ski-out on the blue Schlegelkopf Rudalpe run · 500m or 6 minutes' walk to the centre of Lech · 250m or 3 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point, nursery slopes and Schlegelkopf lifts · 240m or 3 minutes' walk to the Hinterwies lift · 500m or 6 minutes' walk to the Rüfikopf lifts
· free WiFi · extra charge for laundry · umbrellas
Wine, dine and unwind
· bar and lounge area · sun terrace · dining room with mountain views · seminar room
Spa, wellness and pools
· wellness area with Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, color therapy sauna, Kneipp basin, tepidarium and aroma grotto · massage room with panorama bath tubs - extra charge for massage and treatments
For the family
· games room with ping pong, pool and table football · children’s play room with toys · extra charge for babysitting service · baby phones
· fitness room
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon snack · 5-course evening meals with Austrian and international dishes · daily salad buffet · Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included · early meals, kids' menu and highchairs are available for children
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.