· 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop, 6 minutes' walk to the nursery slopes and resort centre
· free WiFi · 45 bedrooms · lift to most floors
Wine, dine and unwind
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool and sauna · extra charge for massage at the Hotel Lärchenhof (5 minutes' walk away)
· weekly activity programme via the local tourist office - extra charge for some activities
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon tea and snack (1pm-3pm) · 4-course buffet evening meals · weekly Tyrolean themed buffet · inclusive drinks from the buffet area - tea, coffee, juice, soft drinks, water, selected beer, selected house wine (7.20am-10.30pm) · inclusive drinks from the bar - prosecco, selected spirits, schnapps, selected cocktails and selected longdrinks, aperetifs and digestives (4.30pm-10.30pm)
Please note: On Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, all inclusive in only available until 6.30pm.
for 2 people on half board sharing a small twin room with Austrian twin beds, bath and WC. Standard twin rooms with balcony rooms sleeping up to 3 people (extra bed will be a sofa bed) and single rooms are also available at a supplement.
All rooms have a cable TV, safe and internet link.
Fictenwald small twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Sonnenblick twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Birkenwald single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.