· 2 minutes' walk to the nearest lift, ski school and nursery slopes · 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop · 15 minutes' walk to centre
· free WiFi · internet terminal · extra charge for laundry facilities · ski storage room with lockers and heated boot rack · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· Restaurant BergLiebe · bistro with sun terrace · AlpIN-Bar
Spa, wellness and pools
· huge Alpin Spa · indoor and outdoor pools with waterfall and whirlpool system · sauna area with sweat room, herb room, rock crystal grotto, heat room, Rasul room and ice room · relaxation area with waterbeds and hot stone beds · spa garden with mountain views · extra charge for massage and treatments
· fitness room
· buffet breakfast · optional upgrade to half board with 5-course evening meals · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included with half board
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, hairdryer, minibar, bathrobes, slippers, safe, telephone and free WiFi.
Superior twin room - 29m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Deluxe twin room with balcony - 35m² - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Suite with balcony - 45m² - sleesp 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin bedroom, separate lounge with double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Infants and cots
Cot hire is available free of charge - please request at time of booking.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.