· 1 minute's walk to the resort centre · 10 minutes' walk to the Gschwandtkopf chairlift · 10 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point, nursery slopes and ski kindergarten · ski bus stops outside
· free WiFi in throughout · 40 bedrooms · lift
Wine, dine and unwind
· cosy bar and lounge with open fire · bar
Spa, wellness and pools
· sauna · free entrance to Olympia Sports Centre and swimming pool (Mon-Fri - excluding bank holidays)
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon cake buffet · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course · weekly salad and dessert buffets · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Triple rooms and single rooms are available at a supplement.
All rooms have a cable flatscreen TV, hairdryer, safe and free WiFi.
Twin room with balcony - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Triple room with balcony - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Single room with balcony - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.