· central location · 10 minutes' walk to ski lifts · 2 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
· WiFi · night club · Kurpark café with daily live music· comfortable lounge and bar · 2 indoor swimming pools with pool bar and separate children's pool with slide · saunas, steam room, infrared cabin, whirlpools and fitness room · extra charge for solarium and massage · extra charge for bathrobes on request · weekly free bowling night in the Hotel Alpenpark with schnapps · free Recommended by Crystal - Hotel-run kids' club with supervision and entertainment for 3-12 years (extra charge for lunch) · 10% off dining in à la carte restaurants with the Kaltschmid Card · 165 bedrooms · lift to 5th floor
· welcome cocktail on arrival · hot and cold buffet breakfast · optional upgrade to half board with 4-course evening meals with a choice of all courses, daily salad buffet and cheeseboard, a weekly farmers' buffet and gala dinner, weekly starter and dessert buffets, afternoon cake buffet and Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners · optional upgarde to all inclusive, which includes breakfast; 3-course lunch with beer, house wine and soft drinks; afternoon tea/coffee and cake (2-5pm); evening meals; kids' buffet dinner (peak season); soft drinks from the bar (10pm-midnight) - all inclusive is valid from 2pm on arrival day to am on departure day
· beer, house wine and soft drinks included with evening meals
Wine and champagne
· 30% reduction on wine and champagne bottles with evening meals
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe and cable TV.
Doppelzimmer Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC.
Standard Triple Rooms - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds and extra single sofa bed, private bath and WC. These rooms also have either a French balcony or a small sitting area.
Doppelzimmer Deluxe Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds and extra single sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony or terrace.
Junior Suite - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds and optically separated lounge with double sofa bed, private bath and WC.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.