Hotel Monte Rosa
· central location 2 minutes' walk to the bus stop · 7 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point
· free use of swimming pool and health spa in the Hotel Mont Cervin Palace 150m away with fitness room, sauna, whirlpool and spa treatments for an extra charge · cosy bar and lounge · 41 bedrooms · WiFi
· buffet breakfast · afternoon tea and daily cake · 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and starter · salad buffet · twice weekly themed dinner · dine-around option in 7 restaurants can be arranged locally.
Dine-around options include (Chf85 meal credit provided):
- Traditional raclette and fondues at Whymperstube
- Myoko for fresh sushi and Teppan-Yaki grill
- Italian food in the Ristorante Seilerhaus Molino
- Grill Le Cervin for meat prepared on an open fire
All bedrooms have cable TV, bathrobes, minibar and safe.
Twin or double room (north-facing) - sleeps 2: double or twin beds, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
Superior twin or double - sleeps 2-3: double or twin beds, single folding bed, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
Single room - sleeps 1: single bed, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.