Our super 'Mountain Lodge' development in the popular Gastig area of St. Anton consists of four modern chalets, sharing a stylish building.
The chalets, each named after one of the surrounding ski area's famous peaks, have been specially designed ensuring well-equipped and comfortable accommodation for our guests throughout.
The style is smart and contemporary, with attractive open-plan living/dining areas, log fires and well appointed en suite bedrooms. The many balconies and terraces provide a light and airy feel, and the shared spa area with pool and sauna offers the ideal place to relax after exploring the vast Arlberg ski area. The chalets are located approx.
12 minutes' walk downhill to the resort centre and the Free ski bus stops 300m away, giving easy access to the main Galzig and Rendl lifts in less than 5 minutes. There is also a regular night bus service at minimal local cost.
- Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee and freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
- †Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
Sleeps: 10 Guests
Lower Ground Floor Spa area with sauna, steam room, plunge pool and relaxation room.
Ground Floor Entrance lobby, ski room, Lift to lower ground floor and first floor, entrance to Chalet Albona.
Ground Floor Open plan living and dining room with log fire. Separate kitchen.
- Room 1 & 5 - Twin room with private bath/wc/terrace.
- Rooms 2, 3 & 4 - Twin rooms with shower/wc/terrace.
- Terrace/Balconies - shared (not all with terrace/balconies)
- Four modern chalets.
- Shared wellness area with sauna, steam-room, relaxation area & indoor plunge pool with whirlpool section.
- Each chalet with its own dedicated Chalet Host
- Stylish living / dining area in each chalet, with log fire, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, and terrace or balcony with sun loungers.
- Comfortable bedrooms, all with en suite shower/wc, flat screen TV, many with terrace or balcony.
- Shared ski-room
- Ski bus stop 300m from chalet
Mighty St Anton is one of the best high-alpine ski resorts in the world, and has the reputation of being best suited to strong skiers and boarders.
But that certainly shouldn’t put less aggressive skiers off – there’s plenty for them too.
Things to do
- A full programme of après-ski events
- Specialist ski courses
- Public indoor/outdoor swimming pools with fitness complex, sauna etc.
- Sports centre with indoor & outdoor climbing, ice climbing, tennis, squash, volleyball and bowling
- Ice skating
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Snow biking
- Ski museum
- Historic ski show