Conveniently located next to the Chalet Chartreuse and just behind the Place de Venosc, Chalet Alexandre offers homely accommodation to a high standard. Furnished in a tasteful, rustic style, this chalet provides a spacious and comfortable setting for your holiday.
It's located only 300m from the Diable telecabine lift and 150m from the nearest shops, bars and restaurants.
Your chalet: Sleeps 14-18 people
Sauna and shower room‚ ski and boot room. Two club quad rooms‚ one with twin beds and a set of bunks and one with double bed and bunks. Beds are in sleeping areas separated by an archway; both have an ensuite shower and wc. One further club twin room.
Open–plan lounge and dining area with free Wi-fi, LCD TV and DVD player. One club twin room with en–suite shower and wc.
Three club twin rooms and one club double room.
Note: Club twin or double rooms have ensuite wc & either a shower or over-bath shower.
An energising hot and continental breakfast every day. Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cake and biscuits. A delicious four-course evening meal including pre-dinner appetisers with a glass of wine before a home cooked, regionally inspired dinner on six nights, all served with a selection of complimentary wines and fresh after-dinner coffee.
On your non-inclusive meal night, head out to explore the resort. Your chalet host can recommend and book tables for you if you wish.
Chalet staff live in.
- Daily cooked & continental breakfast
- Freshly prepared afternoon tea with cake & biscuits everyday
- Appetising four-course evening meal with a selection of complimentary wines on six nights
- Free use of private sauna,
- Wi-fi in public areas
- iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Free ski guiding & coaching service with Mountain Experts