Meribel; Half Price Chalet Week w/Meals & Wine
- Chalet Andre
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Resort Transfers
- 7 days of breakfast (5 x cooked and 2 x continental)
- 5 days of afternoon tea and cake
- 5 days of aperitifs and canapés
- 5 days of 3 course evening meals with unlimited silver wine until coffee
- Free WIFI
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Andre, Meribel
Chalet Andre is in a superb location situated in the same large freestanding chalet building as Chalet Elodie, near the top of Meribel Mottaret. The lifts can be accessed from a blue run, which is just 120m (approx.) from the chalet. Alternatively beginners can walk to the lifts which are just 250m away.
Many traditional features in this cosy chalet have been retained, including the stone fire place and rustic furnishings. All rooms enjoy modern en suite bathrooms and Chalet Andre has a large balcony with fantastic views of both Meribel and the mountains. This chalet is a favourite as its location (along with its sister chalet Elodie) is pretty near perfect for the Three Valleys.
Rooms & Supplements
- Living/dining area with large balcony and mountain views
- Separate WC
- Room 1 = small twin with shower and WC (facilities within room partitioned by sliding door)
- Room 2 = twin with shower and WC
- Room 3 = twin (with additional pull-down bed - only suitable for children aged 2-11), bath and WC
Chalet staff live in a studio below the chalet.
- Room 1 if occupied by 2 adults deduct £3pp/pn
- Room 3 if the third bed is occupied by a child aged 2-11 years they pay half the adult full price.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.