This wonderfully located chalet combines old-world charm with modern comforts, including a steam room, and heated boot dryers.
Situated in the heart of La Daille, Chalet Bonne Neige is opposite the famous World Cup Downhill course and some of the best downhill runs in the area. Accessing the lifts couldn’t be easier; simply stroll across the road (200m approx.) and take your pick from the Funival funicular, the La Daille bubble car or the Etroits chairlift, all of which whisk you up to the heart of the vast Espace Killy ski area.
There are a handful of bars and restaurants close by and the centre of Val d’Isere is just a short trip up the road on a regular, free bus service which runs until the early hours of the morning.
Pick up and drop off service available for ski hire
The living and dining area boasts exposed beams, views of the piste and a large open fire. All the bedrooms come with private facilities. These great facilities combined with the abundance of world-class skiing available on your doorstep, really make this chalet stand out from the crowd.
Rooms & Supplements
- Open-plan living/dining area with open fire
- Heated boot rack and ski storage at chalet entrance
- Room 1 = twin with shower and WC
- Room 2 = twin with bath and WC.
- Steam room
- Room 3 = twin with shower and WC
- Room 4 = twin (under eaves) with extra single bed, bath and WC
Chalet staff live in.
- Room 2 add £2 pp/pn
- Room 4 deduct £3pp/pn if used as a triple. If occupied by a child aged 2–11 yrs they pay half the adult full price.
- Canapes on 5 nights
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by our hosts on 5 days
- 5 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 5 days of aperitifs and canapés
- 5 days of 3 course evening meals with unlimited wine until coffee