Val d'Isere; 4 Star April Chalet Deal inc Meals & Wine
- Val D'Isere
- Chalet Bonneval
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering w/Wine
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport transfers
- Daily cooked breakfast
- Afternoon tea & cake
- Prosecco apéritif
- 3 Course evening meals inc wine
- Free WiFi
- Free Ski Rental Chauffeur Service
- 15 December (£729 Belfast, Gatwick, Glasgow, Luton, Manchester & Stansted, £749 Birmingham, £759 Bristol & Newcastle)
- 5 January (£799 Belfast, Gatwick, Glasgow, Luton, Manchester & Newcastle, £819 Birmingham, £829 Bristol, £869 Edinburgh, £796 Stansted)
- 12 January (£829 Belfast, Gatwick, Glasgow, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle & Stansted, £849 Birmingham, £859 Bristol & Edinburgh)
Buy One Get One Half Price Lift Pass Offer on 6 day adult Espace Killy Passes - for departures on 15th Dec, 5th Jan, 2nd Feb and 15th, 22nd & 29th Mar
Chalet Bonneval, Val D'Isere
- Charming stone chalet, with warm, wood-panelled interiors
- Main cable-car & pistes approx 4 minutes' walk (400m)
- Ski back to the door (off-piste)
- All bedrooms with private facilities
- Log fire
- TV/DVD/Free WiFi
Set in Le Fornet, one of Val d’Isère’s most picturesque accommodation areas, this charming chalet is only approximately 4 minutes’ walk from the main Le Fornet cable-car directly into the Espace Killy ski area, and from the shuttle-bus stop (running until midnight or 2am during high season) for the short ride to the resort centre.
Alternatively, a taxi ride is approx 10 Euros each way. For experienced skiers, there is also an unpisted track if you wish to ski direct back to the door.
The chalet is on three levels, of a very good, comfortable and attractive standard, and features a good-sized living-room with log fire, comfy sofas, TV/DVD and CD player so bring your favourite films and music.
This chalet shares an entrance hall with Chalet Bonnevie and, if so desired, can be combined to sleep 15/18 persons if one party books the whole of both chalets together.
- Substantial breakfast - continental breakfast on 7 mornings with hot option provided on 5 days
- Afternoon tea/coffee and cake on 5 days
- 3-course dinners on 5 evenings including a prosecco apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines and tea or coffee
Ski Range 1,850m – 3,456m
The ultra high altitude skiing of the legendary Espace Killy virtually guarantees the very best conditions for Val d'Isère right from late November to early May, whilst the superb high-tech ski lift system whisks you rapidly up to a world with guaranteed snow on the Pissaille Glacier and varied skiing that really does have something for everyone.
There is a surprising charm to Val d'Isère too, with the attractive old village surrounded by sensitive development using lots of stone, slate and wood. Hand in hand with its world-class skiing goes Val d’Isère's equally famous nightlife. Explore the partially pedestrianised centre and discover why the après-ski is just as exciting as the skiing!
NEW for 2018/19 A new 10 seater gondola in La Daille with Wi-Fi and heater seats will increase capacity to 2800 people an hour (compared to 933 before) and will take 4 mins 30 secs to reach the top (compared to 9 mins before). The future gondola lift will follow an identical route to the existing lift. Starting at 1,802 metres and going up to 2,294 metres, the lift will still finish at La Folie Douce.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.