Chalet Curling is ideally situated just above the village centre, a 5-minute walk from the slopes and is just a minute's walk to the nearest bars and restaurants. Not only is it a short (but steep) walk downhill to the village, the ski and board hire is located within the same residence.
Guests from this chalet will benefit from free use of the complex's sauna and can also use the swimming pool in the Chalet des Neiges residence, which is part of the same chalet complex.
- Excellent location just above the village centre.
- 5 minutes' walk downhill and then either a 5 minutes ski or short bus ride to the ski school meeting point and 1-minute walk to the nearest bars and restaurants.
- Free use of sauna within the complex.
- Free access to swimming pool in Chalet des Neiges residence next door
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Tour operator chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
- Children under 12 years welcome during school holidays only, private nanny service is available to pre-book.
- 5 minutes' walk down to the slopes and also to the bus stop (hill is very steep)
- 5 minutes' walk and then either a 5 minutes ski (for capable skiers) or a short bus ride to the ski school meeting point (resort bus is recommended for beginners).
Chalet Curling - sleeps 12 (room numbers shown in brackets):
Open-plan living room with balcony.
Twin room with twin beds, shared shower on the corridor (1) - sleeps 2.
Twin room with twin beds and private shower (2&3) - sleeps 2.
Twin room with twin beds, private shower and balcony (4) - sleeps 2.
Twin room with twin beds, shared balcony, shared shower on the corridor (5) - sleeps 2.
Twin room with twin beds, shared balcony and private shower (6) - sleeps 2.
2 separate shared WCs on the corridor.
Please note: Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided. All bedroom doors are lockable.
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course farewell feast (1 night)
- Early suppers for children available
Please note: Adults' evening meals come with house wine, which is free-flowing until coffee is served.
Good to know
Children aged 11 years and under are only accepted in school holidays (Christmas, New Year, February half term and Easter) OR if the whole chalet is occupied by one group.