A beautiful, cosy chalet, located in the Altiport area of the resort has uninterrupted panoramic views of the surrounding mountains
Located in a quiet area with a blue piste running beside the chalet. Also you can take advantage of the free use of the private sauna.
Ski slopes - 100m
Ski lift - 400m
Ski bus stop - 400m
Ski school meeting point - 400m
Resort centre - 1km
- Daily cooked & continental breakfast
- Freshly prepared afternoon tea with soup, cake & biscuits everyday
- Appetising four-course evening meal with a selection of complimentary wines on six nights
- Free use of private sauna, Wi-Fi in public areas, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
*Free ski guiding & coaching service with Mountain Experts
Your chalet: Sleeps 15 people in 7 fully en-suite bedrooms.
Lower Ground Floor: Sauna, spacious living/dining room with comfortable leather sofas, a log fire, TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. Two twin bedrooms and one single bedroom each with shower and wc.
Ground Floor: One twin bedroom with bath and wc.
First Floor: Two double bedrooms with a small bath and wc and two larger twin rooms with shower, wc and balcony which carry a supplement.
Catered Chalet Board.
An energising hot and continental breakfast every day. Daily afternoon tea with warming soup plus freshly baked cake and biscuits. An appetiser with drinks before a home cooked four-course evening meal on six nights, served with complimentary wines and fresh, after dinner coffee.
Please note: Chalet hosts live in. Children under 12yrs are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet and generous discounts may apply.