Welcome to Chalet Hotel Abendrot. This Chalet has been built specifically for this tour operators' guests and has it all, from a modern and stylish interior to a location that is hard to better anywhere in the Alps, all combined with a warm and professional welcome from the Abendrot hotel team!
Hotel Abendrot is ideally situated between two of the main ski lifts, the Silvrettabahn and the Fimbabahn (both under 400 metres). There is an indoor ‘travelator’ for Fimbabahn that moves skiers for at least half the distance. At the end of the ski day a cruisy red run, imaginatively named No 1, brings you to within 50m of the chalet Abendrot.
The hotel is modern in design with the residents’ bar being the main focal point on the ground floor and it’s here where pre-dinner canapés and prosecco are served. The dining area is separate and there’s a handy circular alcove area where afternoon tea is served and you can help yourself to tea and coffee available all day.
The Wellness area is on the first floor and has a steam room as well as traditional and infrared red saunas and a relaxation area with loungers.
The bedrooms all offer an Austrian twin bed, flat screen TV, en suite shower or bath and wc and most also have either a balcony or a terrace. Some of the larger rooms also offer a sofa-bed for a third guest and carry a small supplement when only two guests share.
- Modern Chalet Hotel
- Superb location in the heart of the village
- Only 50m from the end of the No 1 piste
- Main Silvrettabahn approx. 3 minutes' walk (300m)
- Fimbabahn travelator only 4 minutes' walk (400m)
- Wellness' area with traditional sauna, infrared sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- Bar/lounge with fire and WiFi
- Substantial breakfast - continental buffet breakfast on 7 mornings with hot options provided on 6 days
- Afternoon tea/coffee with cake and savoury treats on 6 days
- 3-course dinners with a choice of menu on 6 evenings including a prosecco apéritif and canapés, choice of complimentary quality wines and tea or coffee
Lower Ground Floor
Main entrance to building, Reception, Ski-room, Dining room, Lounge/Bar, Lifts to all floors
- 'Wellness' area
- Rooms 101-103 - Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 104 - Austrian twin with bath/wc/balcony.
- Rooms 105 & 106 - Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony.
- Rooms 107 & 108 - Austrian twin/triple with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 109 - Large Austrian twin/triple with shower/wc/balcony
- Rooms 201-203 - Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 204 - Austrian twin with bath/wc/balcony
- Rooms 205 & 206 - Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 207 - Austrian twin/triple with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 208 - Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 209 - Large Austrian twin/triple with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 210 - Austrian twin/triple with bath/wc
- Room 211 - Large Austrian twin/triple with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 301 - Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 302 - Large Austrian twin/triple with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 303 - Large Austrian twin/triple with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 304 - Austrian twin/triple with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 305 - Large Austrian twin/triple with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 306 - Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
Ski Range 1,377m - 2,872m
Ischgl prides itself on offering the ideal mix of superb, extensive skiing and lively après ski entertainment, and has one of the longest winter seasons in Austria, opening at the end of November with skiing right up until May! Linked with the Swiss tax haven of Samnaun by the aptly named 'Duty-Free' piste, there is high-altitude skiing here to suit, stretch, flatter and challenge every ability level. At heart a traditional Austrian village, Ischgl has also embraced modernity, and is justifiably proud of its state-of-the-art lifts, avant-garde architecture and dynamic and energetic night-life. With so much going on the resort's motto: ‘Relax!’….If you can!