Switzerland; Verbier Deluxe Chalet Deal
- Xtra Chalet de Verbier
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet Hotel
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- 4 Course Evening Meal w/Wine
- Afternoon Tea & Cake
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Xtra Chalet de Verbier, Verbier
Conveniently located on the ‘Place Centrale’, Chalet de Verbier provides a superb base from which to explore Verbier and the spectacular world-famous ‘4 Valleys’ ski area.
The Medran gondolas, which provide the main access from the centre of the resort up to Les Ruinettes and on to La Chaux and Mont Fort, are less than 7 minutes' walk away. Alternatively, take the ski bus which stops just 50m from the hotel.
The hotel's public areas are furnished in an attractively rustic Swiss style and provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with a comfortable and spacious lounge with log fire, where afternoon tea is served, and an adjoining residents’ bar with TV.
Your buffet breakfast and evening meals with choice of complimentary wines, are enjoyed in the separate, traditionally-styled dining room.
All the bedrooms have been refurbished to a high standard in an attractive modern style and have private bath or shower/wc, many also with balcony. Some rooms on the 3rd floor are under the eaves and have beamed ceilings, adding to their rustic charm. Family suites with two interconnecting twins and an extra bed are available for up to 5 persons.
All the communal areas offer free Wi-Fi and there is a lift for your convenience. A choice of bars, cafés and restaurants are also conveniently close at hand for a well-earned drink after a day on the slopes.
- Superb central location in the heart of the resort
- Less than 7 minutes’ walk to the main Medran gondolas for easy access to the slopes
- Ski bus stop only 50m from hotel
- All bedrooms with private en suite facilities, cable TV and hairdryer, many also with balcony.
- Some rooms on the 3rd floor are under the eaves and have beamed ceilings adding to their rustic charm.
- All the communal areas offer free WI-FI and there is a lift for your convenience.
Chalet meals are as follows:
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with hot option provided on 6 mornings per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake & savoury treat on 6 days†
- 3 course evening set menu served 6 days, including pre-dinner glass of prosecco with a choice of complimentary wine & tea/coffee†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available throughout the day
†(Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 6 days per week due to Chalet Hotel staff's day off)
- Comfortable and welcoming lounge with log fire and adjoining bar
- Ski and boot room with individual lockers
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge/bar
Verbier is without doubt one of the world’s top resorts, with a huge amount of skiing – and that’s without the other resorts it provides a gateway to: the ‘4 Vallées’ region which altogether provides 412km of pistes to explore.
An attractive, modern resort built in traditional chalet style, Verbier is home to some of the most challenging and varied skiing in the Alps.
Verbier is the area's largest and most important resort and lies in a sunny, south-facing bowl with spectacular views of the surrounding peaks - a panorama over the Matterhorn, the Combins and the Mont Blanc ranges can be enjoyed from the ski area’s highest point, Mont Fort at 3330m.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.