The Chalet Jennifer is a lovely chalet that combines traditional style with beautiful pine interiors to create a warm and cosy atmosphere. There is also the additional benefit of private facilities for every bedroom. It is located close to the piste in the pretty wooded area just above La Tania and is 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre.
- Great location in La Tania, part of the 3 Valleys ski area
- 2 minutes' walk to the nearest piste, 10 minutes' walk to the ski school and resort centre
- Beautiful, warm and cosy chalet that combines traditional style with beautiful pine interiors.
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Board games and DVD player available for guest use
- Relaxing open plan lounge with fantastic views and sunny balcony
- Children welcome all season
- 2 minutes' walk to the piste
- 10 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point and resort centre
Chalet Jennifer - sleeps 15 (room numbers shown in brackets):
Ground floor: Twin bedroom with private shower in the room, WC on the corridor (1). 2 twin bedrooms with private bath and WC (2&3).
First floor: Small open plan lounge and dining area opening out onto a sunny balcony. Large single bedroom with private bathroom, WC on the corridor and shared balcony (4).
Second floor: 2 twin bedrooms with private shower room, WC and balcony (5&8). 2 twin bedrooms with private bathroom, WC and balcony (6&7). Balconies on this floor are shared.
Please note: Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided.
- Traditional, high quality chalet
- Towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course farewell feast (1 night)
- Early meals for children available
La Tania is a great family resort and is a good value base for skiing in the Three Valleys. With a perfect location between Courchevel and Meribel, there’s easy access to both resorts. It’s a true ski-in, ski-out resort with snow cannons ensuring that the runs back to resort are kept in good condition throughout the season.
There are some good-value bars and restaurants at the foot of the piste where you can enjoy a nice lunch, or a quiet evening, along with a deli, bakery and supermarket for everything you might need.