Chalet Les Rouses is set in a fantastic location on the Pied Moutet side of resort, just off the high street amongst the shops and bars of Les Deux Alpes. The chalet is only 200 metres (approx.) from the Vallée Blanche chairlift, which accesses the main ski area via a blue to the Petite Aiguille chair. Alternatively, the ski bus stop is a mere 50 metres (approx.) from the chalet, making access to the ski school and the main Jandri Express cable car quick and easy.
Pick up and drop off service available for ski hire.
Chalet Les Rouses is a beautiful, modern and traditional wood-clad chalet decorated to a high standard with parquet flooring in the bedrooms, tiled floors in the communal areas (with under floor heating) and wooden furnishings throughout. The open-plan lounge/dining area is spacious with plenty of comfortable seating around the wood burning stove. It also has the more modern luxuries of satellite TV and a DVD player. A lovely balcony runs the length of the chalet. All rooms have en suite facilities and rooms 6 and 8 have an extra single bed with half price places for children. There is even a sauna to relax in after a day’s skiing.
Chalet board consisting of:
- 7 days of breakfast, including 6 cooked and 1 continental breakfast
- 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 6 days of aperitifs
- 6 evening meals. Including 5 days of 3 course meals and a 2 course Alpine Specialty meal on one day
- Unlimited wine with dinner until coffee is served
Rooms & Supplements
Ground floor: (entrance level)
Room 1 = twin with shower and WC
Room 2 = double with shower and WC
Heated ski and boot room
Room 3 = double with bath and WC
Large open-plan dining/lounge area with balcony
Room 4 = double with shower and WC
Room 5 = twin with shower and WC
Room 6 = twin (plus additional single bed) with shower and WC (under eaves)
Room 7 = twin with shower and WC (under eaves)
Room 8 = twin (plus additional single bed) with shower and WC (under eaves)
Chalet staff live out.
Discounts for Extra Beds
The following rooms offer additional discounts when using the extra beds for adults.
Children taking the additional beds pay half the adult full price.
Ski-All-In price includes:
- Return flights & transfers to resort
- Accommodation as above
- Meals (where stated)
- Lift pass (local area unless stated otherwise - you can upgrade to full area at an additional cost)
- Silver level ski/board hire (you can take ski carriage as an alternative, or upgrade your hire at an additional cost)
What’s not included?