Special Offer Paradiski Lift Pass for the price of Les Arcs pass on 6 day adult, senior or child passes - departures 5 & 12 Jan and 29 Mar 2020
Sleeping 12 guests in comfort, the l’Ours Brun is furnished in Alpine style, on the second floor of the residence and will appeal to medium-sized groups or 2-3 families with six en suite rooms, the majority of which also have their own balcony with enviable views across the resort and the valley.
With a satellite TV, free Wifi and a fireplace this chalet apartment offers homely comforts for guests. All rooms also have hairdryers.
Guests have free use of the indoor swimming-pool in the adjacent Altitude Residence.
Access to the slopes could not be simpler, with the pistes and nearest ski-lift just 250m from the residence’s front door, for swift and easy access to and from the slopes.
At a glance
- First class apartment chalet
- Convenient location in Les Arc
- Free use of indoor swimming-pool
- Ski-lifts and slopes less than 3 minutes' walk (250m)
- Fireplace and satellite TV
- All bedrooms with private facilities, and most with balcony
- Lift to all floors
- Images shown are typical interior style for all De l'Ours chalets
- Substantial breakfast - continental breakfast on 7 mornings with hot option provided on 5 days
- Afternoon tea and cake on 5 days
- Three-course meal 5 nights consisting of an appetiser, main course and dessert – with unlimited complimentary red, white and rosé wine during service!
Ski Range 1,220m – 3,250m
Les Arcs, high above the Tarentaise valley, is the descriptive name for three superb ski resorts. Three are at the ascending heights of 1600m, 1800m and 2000m. Our eight ski chalets are all situated in Les Arcs 2000 – the best and the highest of the three ski resorts – at the foot of the Aiguille Rouge, in a secluded snow-sure bowl. Each chalet apartment, in the Residence de L'Ours building, has its very own host and all guests have free access to the pool in the neighbouring Altitude residence.
Les Arcs 2000 offers sensational skiing, with the guaranteed snow of the Varet and Bellecôte glaciers plus unparalleled views of Mont Blanc and its surrounding peaks, and the cable-car link with La Plagne means there are 425kms of wonderful pistes on the 'Paradiski' lift pass, making this the 'hottest' ticket in French skiing and the perfect place for your skiing holiday!