Chalet Marlène’s greatest asset are the fabulous views of the lake below and mountains beyond seen from the living area and two of the bedrooms.
The chalet has had a complete refurbishment and now boasts an attractive interior in a modern mountain style.
There will be little need to leave the chalet in the evenings; enjoy the views from comfortable sitting room or relax in front of the TV.
However, if the nightlife is calling, the centre of Tignes Le Lac (ski school meet point) is a 5 minute walk away. In the mornings, the lifts can be easily reached via the Chardonnet drag lift, only 220m away, or the Tovière gondola, which is 500m away. Skiing back to the chalet couldn’t be simpler, via an easy off-piste route.
5 minutes’ walk (500m) to the Tovière gondola and the centre of Tignes Le Lac.
- Free wine included worth over €100
- Skiers' buffet breakfast with a choice of hot options†
- Afternoon tea and coffee & freshly baked cake†
- 3-course evening meals, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines and after dinner tea/coffee†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off
The chalet has four comfortable bedrooms, all with flat screen TVs.
- Room 1 is a double room with ensuite bathroom
- Room 2 is a twin bedroom with private shower (on the corridor)
- Rooms 3 & 4 consist of two twin bedrooms, which share a shower room (with steam shower)
- There are 2 WC's shared by all rooms
The chalet is perfect for families or couples happy to share facilities.
Tignes is home to the stunning Grande Motte glacier, a stunning location for high altitude skiing. Together with Val d’Isère’s these two superb ski areas make up the world famous Espace Killy ski area, named after France’s best known Olympic skier, Jean-Claude Killy.