Chalet Midland is the perfect choice for skiers keen to be close to the centre of this world class resort.
It is in a quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of the atmospheric pedestrian zone with its painted buildings, Austrian coffee shops, restaurants and bars. The main lifts, Galzig and Gampen, are only 500 metres (approx.) walk away.
Fantastic access to ski hire - 12 minutes walk (approx.) to rental shop
Formerly a family-run pension, all the rooms in Chalet Midland are comfortable, en suite and of a similar standard and aspect. All have satellite TV and are light and airy and most also have a balcony. It is an excellent choice for groups because of the similarity of all the bedrooms.
The lounge/dining room has comfortable bench-style seating around the tables and whilst compact, is a popular venue for evening gatherings before the short stroll to all the facilities this outstanding resort has to offer.
- Room 1 = Austrian twin with shower and WC
- Rooms 2 & 4 = Austrian twins with shower, WC and balcony
- Room 3 = Austrian twin with bath, WC and balcony (plus 3rd bed in alcove)
- Rooms 5 & 6 = Austrian twins with shower and WC
- Rooms 7 & 8 = Austrian twins with shower, WC and balcony
Chalet staff from Midland and other chalets live on lower ground and first floor. The friendly owners live in an apartment on the top floor and share the main entrance and stairwell.