Val Thorens; Chalet Week w/Wine & Meals
- Val Thorens
- Chalet Milo
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering & Wine
- Return Flights
- ATOL Prorection
- 20kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Chalet Catering - see details below
- Use of Pool & Sauna
- 200m to ski lift
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Milo, Val Thorens
Chalet Milo is located in the Altitude Val 2400 Residence in the Balcons area of Val Thorens.
It is just 200 metres (approx.) from the piste and the ski lifts are a 5 minute walk. Alternatively you can catch the ski bus from right outside the complex.
There are a few pubs and restaurants a short walk from the chalet and the centre of Val Thorens is a 10 minute (approx.) stroll away.
Superb access to ski hire - Only 30 metres (approx.) from rental shop
Chalet Milo is located on the 5th floor of the residence and is conveniently accessed by a lift.
The large windows in the living area offer a spectacular view of the Val Thorens bowl. The chalet also boasts a south-facing balcony and a wood-burning stove.
There are 5 good-sized bedrooms, with private or en suite bathrooms and guests also have access to the sauna in the Val 2400 complex.
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by our hosts on 5 days
- 5 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 5 days of aperitifs and canapés
- 5 days of 3 course evening meals with unlimited Silver level wine until coffee
Rooms & Supplements
- Room 1 = twin (under low eaves) with shower and WC
- Room 2 = twin (under eaves) with private shower and WC (not en suite)
- Room 3 = twin with balcony and private bath and WC (not en suite)
- Room 4 = small twin with balcony, private shower and WC (not en suite)
- Room 5 = twin with private shower and WC (not en suite)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living area with wood burning stove and balcony
Chalet staff live out.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.