The Monet is a gem of a chalet, conveniently located right in the heart of the resort, with a superb range of facilities.
The main Chavannes ski-lifts and piste and the delightful village centre are only approximately 3 minutes’ walk away, and at the end of the day you can ski back to the same point.
- Nearest lift and piste approx. 4 minutes walk (400m)
- Sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Dining-room and separate lounge with log-burning stove, flat screen TV and terrace
- Secondary lounge with large-screen TV/DVD
- Free Wifi
- All bedrooms are en suite
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 3-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines & coffee.
The living areas are generous and well designed, with one large lounge with a small kitchenette area and plenty of sofas on the ground floor, plus a further, separate TV lounge for those who want to relax elsewhere after dinner, so don’t forget to pack your favourite DVDs.
Bedrooms here offer en suite bath or shower and wc, and some also have a balcony, as does the attractive dining-room on the first floor.
The Monet also boasts its own sauna, and further après ski relaxation in the hot-tub on the large terrace.
Entrance, ski store with heated boot-racks, sauna with shower and wc, main lounge with terrace access, flat screen TV and log burning stove; additional TV lounge with large-screen TV/DVD.
Room 1: L-shaped twin with shower/wc/terrace
Room 2: L-shaped twin with shower/wc
Open plan kitchen/dining room with balcony and wc
Room 3: Double room with shower/wc
Room 4: Twin (end to end beds) with shower/wc
Room 5: Double room with bath/wc
Room 6: Twin with bath/wc/balcony
Room 7: Twin (end to end beds) under eaves with bath/wc
Room 8: Double (under eaves) with bath/wc/balcony
Room 9: Single/twin bunk room with shower/wc/balcony
Room 10: Twin under eaves with bath/wc
Room 11: Twin under eaves with bath/wc/balcony