This popular chalet is ideally situated next to the main village centre of Arc 2000 and on the piste. The chalet is within a large complex built in a traditional style with wooden and stone cladding and tasteful interiors, the chalet offers comfortable and tasteful accommodation. There is also free use of the complex's swimming pool, sauna and fitness room.
Ski virtually to and from the door · 5 minutes walk to ski school meeting point · close to resort centre
- Chalet built in a traditional style
- Ideally situated next to the main village centre of Arc 2000.
- Comfortable chalets within a large complex, built in traditional style with wooden and stone cladding.
- Free use of complex health centre including indoor pool, sauna and fitness room.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
- Children welcome all season.
2 twin bedrooms (1&2) with shared bathroom on the corridor.
2 twin bedrooms with private shower and shared balcony (3&4).
2 twin bedrooms with private bath (5&6).
Twin bedroom with private shower (7).
Separate bathroom. 2 separate WCs.
Please Note En suite shower rooms and private bathrooms do not have WCs.
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) • 4 course farewell feast (1 night)
- Early meals for children available
- Evening meals come with an allocation of free wine.