The chalet is designed to offer comfortable accommodation in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area.
The large sunny open-plan lounge is split in to two areas, one with TV/DVD and the other with comfy sofas and fireplace with the dining area in between.
There is a large south-facing terrace with wonderful views of the Nyon piste.
The chalet is located in a quiet wooded area of Morzine, conveniently located on the ski bus route to the lifts about 5 minutes’ ride away. We also offer a complimentary minibus service to the lifts at the start and end of the skiing day.
Bedrooms are well appointed, each with their own en suite bathroom. Twin rooms have shower whilst triple rooms have a corner bath with shower attachment.
There is also a sauna, with adjacent shower perfect for relaxing after a day skiing.
- Lovely traditional chalet
- Large south-facing terrace with wonderful views
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- 5 minutes’ ride to ski lifts, complimentary minibus service
- Skiers’ buffet breakfast with cooked options, afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake, 3 course evening meals plus pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines & tea/coffee
Ground Floor: Entrance and ski & boot room, sauna and shower
Room 1 Double with shower/wc
First Floor: Open-plan lounge and dining area with large balcony
Room 2 Double with shower/wc
Room 3 Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds, bath/wc
Room 4 Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds, bath/wc /balcony
Room 5 Twin with shower/wc /balcony
Triple rooms are recommended for a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child only