The Chalet Hotel Parc Victoria is one of the most iconic hotels of Cortina and has been since 1892 when the original 'Villa Vittoria' was transformed into one of the resort's first hotels.
This elegant hotel is located in the centre of Cortina and holds the most sought after address, No. 1 Corso Italia, which is the main pedestrianised street that runs through the centre of the town where people go to see and be seen!
The Parc Victoria is well placed to enjoy all that Cortina has to offer with the nearest lifts just 600m away. The Chalet Hotel also operates a complimentary minibus service to & from the ski-lifts 6 days per week.
With superb facilities such as the attractive and spacious bar/lounge with its roaring fireplace the hotel provides a cosy and pleasant ambience. Take time to admire the old photographs of the original hotel and Cortina which are displayed with pride throughout the hotel.
At the end of the day head for the small spa area, perfect for reviving those tired muscles. Once suitably refreshed you can make your way down to the restaurant with its antique wooden beams and wood-panelling which create intimate surroundings to enjoy your evening meal. All meals are meticulously prepared and served by the friendly Chalet Hotel team.
- Approx. 7 minutes' walk (600m) to the main Faloria cable-car
- Complimentary minibus service to & from the ski-lifts 6 days per week.
- All bedrooms with en suite bath or shower & wc, TV, hairdryer and some with balcony
- Cosy lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Wood panelled stube / reading room
- Small spa area with sauna, steam room and sensory shower
- Massage service available (payable locally)
- FREE Wi-Fi in public areas
- Lift to all but 5th floor and restaurant
- Ski and boot room
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with hot option provided on 6 mornings per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake & savoury treat on 6 days†
- 3 course buffet dinner served 6 days, including pre-dinner glass of prosecco with a choice of complimentary wine & tea/coffee†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available throughout the day
†(Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 6 days per week due to Chalet Hotel staff's day off)
Local Fees and Taxes
Tourist tax payable locally directly to hotel
There’s only one! The Olympic resort of Cortina D’Ampezzo is one of the most filmed, photographed, skied and visited resorts in the Italian Alps. Located east of the Sella Ronda circuit, it’s not called the 'Queen of the Dolomites' for nothing. It’s renowned for the excellent selection of skiing as well as superb accommodation, bars, restaurants and shopping.
The main skiing areas are the Cortina Cube (Crystal, Faloria and Mietres), Tofana, and Lagazuoi-5 Torri, with plenty of challenging runs as well as some of the most amazing views. The areas are either linked by the impressive network of lifts or local ski buses. The Tofana area has a women's downhill World Cup run, which Cortina hosts each January.
For people-watchers, the evening highlight is the passeggiata (stroll) along the Corso Italia by fur-and-jewellery clad visitors from Milan and Venice wandering through antique shops, designer boutiques and bars.