Chalet Hotel Pinzgauerhof is located in the attractive resort of Hinterglemm near the end of the Glemm valley, an area that boasts 200km of pistes, and offers a prime position beside the gondola and ski hire shop. From the ski room door, you only have to cross a side street and take the elevator to the main Reiterkogel gondola. The attractive centre of Hinterglemm (4km from Saalbach) is just a stone’s throw away.
- High resorts with skiing up to 2,100m
- World’s highest ratio of high-speed lifts
- Main streets mainly traffic-free
The comfortable Chalet Hotel is traditionally furnished and offers a lovely setting to relax in after a day on the slopes, including the cosy lounge and bar, sauna, and friendly service from your Chalet Hotel team.
- Excellent location next to the main Reiterkogel gondola and ski hire shop
- Approx. 2 minutes’ walk from the village centre
- Lounge & cosy bar with free Wi-Fi
- All rooms with en suite bath or shower and wc, many with balcony
Your Chalet Hotel holiday includes:
- Full skiers’ buffet breakfast, with a daily hot option*
- Afternoon tea/coffee with a selection of cakes*
- 5 course evening meals with choice of menu, inc. pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/ coffee & chocolates*
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day
- Friendly service from your Chalet Hotel team
*Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.
The attractive villages of Saalbach and Hinterglemm are situated 4km apart in the picturesque Glemm valley. The new enlarged area now offers 240kms of piste and 67 lifts making this valley an intermediates' dream.
This is a high resort with skiing up to 2,100m and has the world's highest ratio of high-speed lifts.
The mountain is dotted with atmospheric mountain huts and the lively, traditional Austrian apres-ski start up on the slopes at bars such as the Goastall in Hinterglemm.
Skiing In and Around Hingterglemm
Beginners Nursery slopes ar right in the villae centre and the ski school enjoys an excellent reputation.
Intermediates Extensive terrain for those preferring blue and red runs is directly accessible from the village centre
Advanced The runs from the Schatttberg cable car offer a good selection of mogul runs and off-piste skiing. alternatively, expert skiers will enjoy the challenging 'Nordabfahrt' and the World cup run on the Zwolferkogel in Hintergelmm.
Snowboarding One of the best Austrian resorts for snowboarders with two fun parks and plenty of easly blues and reds as well as an abundance of off-piste.