Situated close to ski-lifts and the fantastic slopes of Arc 2000, The Spitzberg is located in the Altitude Résidence. Attractively furnished in traditional style and has a comfortable open-plan lounge/dining area with satellite TV. Chalet Spitzberg also has free use of the pool complex in the residence. This includes a main pool with shallow children's play area, hot pool, large sauna, fitness room and new changing area. This fully catered chalet offers comfort and convenience.
- Open-plan lounge/dining area with log fire
- Room 1: Twin with en suite shower/wc/balcony
- Rooms 2-5: Twin with en suite bath/wc
- No. of rooms: 5
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with hot option provided on 6 mornings per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake on 6 days†
- 3 course evening set menu served 6 days, including pre-dinner glass of prosecco with a choice of complimentary wine & tea/coffee†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year's Eve
†(Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
- Free use of the brand new pool complex in the residence. This includes a main pool with shallow children's play area, hot pool, large sauna, fitness room and new changing area.
- Comfortable lounge with fireplace and views
- All bedrooms have private facilities and some with en suite and balcony
- Lift to all floors
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski virtually to and from the doorstep
- Ski lockers
- Underground car park (€75 per week)
- The Altitude résidence has a bar for some après-ski drinks.
- Lounge area
One of Europe's biggest and best lift-linked ski areas
Les Arcs' vast ski reserve combines a great snow record with sumptuous north facing snow fields. The impressive Vanoise Express cable car provides easy access to a further 225km of pistes in neighboring La Plagne. Choose between three villages; Arc 1800 has an activity area comprising of aquatic centre, toboggan runs, fun trail, beginner's area and children's practice area, adding to its popularity with families and beginners. Arc 1950 is a pretty car free village with excellent restaurants, bars, shops and a spa, plus good access to the slopes. Intermediate and advanced skiers are attracted to Arc 2000 with its proximity to the Aiguille Rouge Glacier and fantastic doorstep skiing.
Added Value Offers
- Free Essential (Paradiski) lift pass upgrade offer for adult, child & senior passes - departures 4 & 11 Jan and 28 Mar 2020
- Family lift passes available
- 50% off ski/snowboard hire or carriage when you pre-book your lift pass (must be booked 6 weeks before departure)
- Free child helmet when booking skis and boots
- Free child lift passes (5-12yrs) when 2 adults pre-book Essential (Paradiski) passes - departures 21 Dec, 4 Apr & 11 Apr
- Save up to £13 on each adult lift pass - pre-booked prices based on Paradiski 'TRIBU' offer
- Free half day lift pass included with 6 day Essential (Paradiski) lift passes (valid from 12.30 on the day of arrival)