Chalet St Moritz is perched on a hillside, perfectly located for you to enjoy both the resort town and the skiing without having to compromise one for the other.
La Plagne 1800 resort centre is a mere 200m (approx.) downhill stroll away and the skiing only 300m (approx.).
Whilst the other St Moritz may be the traditional home to the rich and famous, in our Chalet St Moritz you can still live the highlife as you look down on the village and valley below from the balcony of this gorgeous chocolate box chalet.
The open-plan living/dining area is full of alpine character with a feature fireplace to relax in front of and all the bedrooms benefit from en suite facilities.
La Plagne is named ‘the paradise resort’ with fantastic skiing on offer, but after you have experienced the sauna and enjoyed the phenomenal views in this property,
NB The hillside location of this chalet means access is via steps which can be snowy so suitable footwear and easy to carry bags are recommended.
In addition to our Classic service, you will enjoy:
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of three hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat.
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- A freshly cooked 4 course, locally inspired, menu including a cheeseboard for one night less than the duration of your holiday.
- A selection of Silver grade wines with freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates to finish.
Room 1= twin with shower and WC
Room 2 = (small) double with shower and WC
Open plan living/dining area, balcony, WC
Room 3 = twin with shower and WC
Room 4 = twin with shower and WC