Situated in a stand-alone building in Les Eucherts, the newly developed area of La Rosiere 1850, Chalet Tomasz is a chalet apartment been built to a high standard and is extremely spacious.
Snow Report - Upper Piste 120cm. Snowfall Last 7 Days - 56cm Piste Quality, Fresh
Les Eucherts. Chalet Tomasz is conveniently located for the start of the day’s activities, just 400 metres (approx.) from the Les Eucherts Express 6-seater chairlift, the ESF ski school meeting point and nursery slopes.
The ski hire shop is even closer and you can ski back to within 120 metres (approx.) of the chalet at the end of the day. Les Eucherts links to La Rosiere 1850 via a picturesque forest path which can be easily walked in 15 minutes or alternatively you can take a short local bus ride.
The bus stop is located just 20 metres (approx.) from the chalet and it runs regularly throughout the day (from 08.00hrs until 20.00hrs) taking guests directly to the shops, cafes and bars in the old town centre.
However, with its own ski school and hire, bowling alley, ice rink, bars and restaurants, Les Eucherts is a convenient centre in itself.
Set over the top two floors of the building it is conveniently accessed by a lift directly to the entrance floor. The open-plan living and dining area has plenty of comfortable seating, a wood burning stove, flat-screen TV and balcony.
All six bedrooms have en suite facilities plus two of the bedrooms have balconies. The extra beds in rooms 3 and 5 can be used for adults but are also ideal for children, who enjoy half the adult full price, making these chalets a great choice for families.
Chalet Tomasz benefits from two saunas and a ski room with heated boot dryers. Although shared, these facilities are exclusive to guests from Chalets Tomasz, Beretta and Daniel.
Luxury massages are also available, which are payable in resort and perfect if you've taken a tumble on the piste!
This chalet is a Superior chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud (or gluhwein), delicious four course meals and additional charming extras
In addition to the Classic Chalet service, you will enjoy:
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of three hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- A freshly cooked 4 course, locally inspired, menu including a cheeseboard for one night less than the duration of your holiday.
- Accompanied by a selection of Silver grade wines with freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates to finish.
Lower Floor -1
- Communal wellness area with two saunas, shower and WC
- Massage room (bookable locally at a supplement)
- Communal ski room with boot dryers
Chalet Entrance Floor (First Floor, accessed by a lift):
- Open-plan living and dining area with wood burning stove and flat screen TV
Room 1 = small double with shower and WC
Room 2 = large twin with shower and WC
Room 3 = large twin with shower, WC, private balcony (valley view) and extra single bed
Room 4 = twin with shower and WC
Room 5 = large twin with bath, shower, WC and extra single bed (under eaves)
Room 6 = twin with bath, WC and private balcony (valley view) (under eaves)
Chalet staff live in.