Conveniently located next door to Chalet Camelia and in front of Chalet Camarine, the Victoria is an attractive and welcoming chalet, with pine walls and exposed beams.
The Victoria is well located within a 10 minute walk of Méribel’s famous night spots or just a hop on the ski bus which stops close to the chalet. For access to the ski lifts we offer a complimentary minibus service every morning and afternoon.
The living area is on the first floor and is light and spacious with comfy sofas, a warming fire and a large south-facing terrace with spectacular views over the Méribel Valley and surrounding mountains. The bedrooms are traditionally furnished and all have an en suite bath and wc.
- Traditional detached chalet with lots of character
- Comfortable living area with fireplace and large south-facing sun terrace
- All bedrooms with en suite bath and wc
- 10 minutes’ walk to the resort centre, free minibus service to the lifts
- Skiers’ buffet breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake and 4 course evening meals inc. pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates*
*Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off
Meribel - Three Valleys Ski Area
Lively & attractive resort at the very heart of Europe’s biggest ski area
Skiing holidays in Méribel, one of France's most attractive ski resorts, are an absolute delight. Skiing in Méribel is set in the heart of the famously beautiful Three Valleys ski area, one of the world's largest ski areas and justifiably renowned for its endless exciting terrain for all levels.
The skiing opportunities are endless, with easy access to the neighbouring resorts of Courchevel and Val Thorens plus some amazing skiing in the valley itself especially at the Mont du Vallon.
Skiing holidays in Méribel delivers a holiday in one of the Three Valleys' liveliest resorts. There are plenty of good shops, bars and restaurants. A really excellent all-round resort that offers something for everyone!
- Ski area - 150 km
- Runs - Blue 177, Red 111, Black 30
- Longest run - 8 Km
- Snowparks - 2 snowparks
- Lifts - Drag lifts 52, Chairlifts 66, Calble-cars 4
- Slope direction - N,E,S,W
- Ski/resort bus - Free - links all parts of the resorts
Things to do in resort
- Dog sledding
- Cleared snow walks
- Olympic ice rink
- Go-karting on ice
- Bowling alley
- 2 cinemas
- Sports centre with indoor heated pool
- Health club with squash, gym, sauna, steam bath, massage and beauty treatments