Set on a hillside, with beautiful views, Chalet Yves is an attractive, traditional chalet. It is 430 metres (approx.) and a short ski from the Chantel chairlift in Arc 1800. Alternatively, a free ski bus stops approximately 200 metres uphill from the chalet. For nightlife, the centre of Arc 1800 is an 8 -10 minute walk (700 metres approx.) down the road.
A former farm building, Chalet Yves has been sympathetically restored by the owner, using local timbers and stone. This simple and rustic traditional mountain chalet has an open fire which gives a warm and homely feel to the property.
Situated on the peaceful hillside below Chalet Cicero, Yves has stunning views of Mont Blanc and the valley below and is everything you would expect from a traditional French mountain chalet.
NB. Snow boots and easy-to-carry bags are strongly recommended as the steep path to the chalet is often snowy.
Room 1 = Triple (bunk beds and a single bed)
Room 2 = Twin
Room 3 = Double (double base with 2 mattresses)
- Open-plan living/dining area with open fire
Chalet staff live out.
Chalet Board, What’s included?
- 7 days of breakfast, including 6 cooked and 1 continental breakfast
- 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 6 days of aperitifs
- 6 evening meals. Including 5 days of 3 course meals and a 2 course Alpine Specialty meal on one day
- Unlimited wine with dinner until coffee is served