France; Last Minute Ski Week w/Flights & Transfers
- Brides Les Bains
- Cybele Apartments
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Self Catering
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Resort Transfers
- 7 Nights Self Catering
- Central Location
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Cybele Apartments, Brides Les Bains
The Cybele apartments have been recently refurbished and offer good value for money. Close to the centre, the apartments are in a peaceful location and a free ski bus will take you to the Olympe gondola, which gives easy access to the Three Valleys ski area.
- 3 minutes' walk to resort centre, 8 minutes' walk to Olympe Gondola.
- Good quality apartments offering exceptional value for money for the 3 Valleys skier.
- Indoor pool, whirlpool, games room, bar and restaurant.
- Deposit €200
- Peaceful location in Brides-les-Bains
- 3 minutes' walk to the centre
- 7-8 minutes' walk to the Olympe Gondola
All have a kitchenette with hotplates, mini-oven or microwave, fridge and dishwasher, shower room or bathroom with WC and balcony. Bed linen and local taxes included. Towels not included.
Type C studios - sleep 2-4: Living area with 2 pull out beds. Alcove with bunk beds
Type G apts - sleep 2-8: Living area with 2 pull out beds. Double bedroom. 2 Alcoves with bunk beds. Shower room and Bathroom
- Indoor swimming pool
- 1 free sauna session per apartment per week
- Games room
- Extra charge for cot hire
Good to know
- End-of-stay cleaning is not included as standard.
Brides Les Bains
'Great value destination from which to explore the Three Valleys.'
- Part of the Three Valleys, the largest linked ski area in the world.
- Great value resort with a range of accommodation to suit every budget, style and need.
- A range of amenities, including the luxurious Grand Thermal spa, to enjoy when you’re not on the slopes.
If you are looking for value accommodation with access to the Three Valley ski area then Brides Les Bains is for you. This quiet, picturesque spa town is traditionally French with a good choice of shops and restaurants. The 20 minute gondola ride takes you straight up to Meribel and into the ski area.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.