Arc 2000 Ski to Door w/Meals & Wine + Lift Pass Offer
- Les Arcs, Arc 2000
- Hotel L'Aiguille Rouge
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board w/Wine
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- Return Transfers
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Evening Meals with Wine
- 11 January (£599 Birmingham, Edinburgh & Manchester, £609 Gatwick)
- 18 January (£669 Birmingham, £599 Edinburgh, £659 Gatwick, £679 Manchester)
- 25 January (£729 Birmingham, £599 Edinburgh, £749 Gatwick, £759 Manchester)
- 1 February (£769 Birmingham & Manchester, £759 Gatwick)
Alternative dates, duration's and departure airports available.
Please note 2 For 1 Lift Pass Offer is on above dates and select dates only, please call for more information.
Hotel L'Aiguille Rouge, Les Arcs, Arc 2000
The hotel is superbly located at the bottom of the Aiguille Rouge mountains that it is named after, as well as being right on the slopes in Arc 2000.
It offers a full range of activities and a kids' club, along with an excellent standard of accommodation. There is a choice of room types, including interconnecting twin rooms, some of which fit a third bed suitable for a child.
- Excellent central location in Arc 2000 - skiing to and from the door.
- Four minutes' walk to lifts and ski school meeting point.
- Free wine with evening meals.
- Hotel-run kids' club for 3-10 year olds
All rooms have a cable TV and balcony. Safe available at reception at an extra charge.
Twin Room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, single roll out bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Mountain views available on request.
Please note: Rooms can sleep three adults, but floor space will be limited, so we recommend these rooms for two adults and one child.
- Bar and lounge with south facing sun deck
- Panoramic restaurant with terrace overlooking the piste
- WIFI (extra charge)
- Hotel-run kids' club for 3-5 years
- Board games
- Extra charge for table football and pool table
- Ski room and lockers
- 3 lifts
- 218 rooms
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Evening meals with unlimited wine included
The range of clubs in the Hotel L'Aiguille Rouge suit children of all ages. Club Renardeaux is for little ones from 3-5 years, Les Pirates is for 6-10 years, the Junior Club is for 11-13 years, and Teens Club is for the oldest children between 14 and 17 years. While children in the clubs are predominantly French, staff are English-speaking.
Please note: Pre-booking is required. Parents are asked to provide an up-to-date medical certificate/health book to ensure children are up to date with vaccinations. This applies to all children under the age of six.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.