The hotel is superbly located at the bottom of the Aiguille Rouge mountains that it is named after, as well as being right on the slopes in Arc 2000.
It offers a full range of activities and a kids' club, along with an excellent standard of accommodation. There is a choice of room types, including interconnecting twin rooms, some of which fit a third bed suitable for a child.
- Excellent central location in Arc 2000 - skiing to and from the door.
- Four minutes' walk to lifts and ski school meeting point.
- Free wine with evening meals.
- Hotel-run kids' club for 3-10 year olds
All rooms have a cable TV and balcony. Safe available at reception at an extra charge.
Twin Room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, single roll out bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Mountain views available on request.
Please note: Rooms can sleep three adults, but floor space will be limited, so we recommend these rooms for two adults and one child.
- Bar and lounge with south facing sun deck
- Panoramic restaurant with terrace overlooking the piste
- WIFI (extra charge)
- Hotel-run kids' club for 3-5 years
- Board games
- Extra charge for table football and pool table
- Ski room and lockers
- 3 lifts
- 218 rooms
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Evening meals with unlimited wine included
The range of clubs in the Hotel L'Aiguille Rouge suit children of all ages. Club Renardeaux is for little ones from 3-5 years, Les Pirates is for 6-10 years, the Junior Club is for 11-13 years, and Teens Club is for the oldest children between 14 and 17 years. While children in the clubs are predominantly French, staff are English-speaking.
Please note: Pre-booking is required. Parents are asked to provide an up-to-date medical certificate/health book to ensure children are up to date with vaccinations. This applies to all children under the age of six.