The Alpenruh is an attractive chalet-style hotel with a cosy, friendly atmosphere, and enjoys a superb location adjacent to the Schilthorn cable-car for access to the skiing.
With a friendly atmosphere and perched on a plateau for superb views of the surrounding mountains, the cosy Alpenruh has direct access to the skiing via the Schilthorn cable-car just next door and the Allmendhubel funicular just 5 minutes' walk away (500m). Guests can ski back down to the hotel.
- The Schilthorn cable-car for easy access to the skiing is just next door
- The village centre is 3 minutes' walk away (300m).
- Guests can ski back down to the hotel
- Comfortable, cosy lounge; attractive dining room
à la carte restaurant
- Bar service available from reception
- Lovely sun terrace with mountain views
- Sauna (Free)
- Solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (Free in lobby)
- Public PC with internet access (pay locally)
Free 'James Bond 007' hot and cold buffet brunch at the Schilthorn Piz Gloria revolving restaurant once per stay (transport not included)
Free use of resort sports centre including ice rink, swimming pool and jacuzzi, plus discounted use of new spa and fitness facilities
Comfortable rustic-style rooms, either village or mountain side and have shower, cable TV, radio, telephone and hairdryer.
Mountain side rooms also have balcony or terrace with lovely views.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal
- Vegetarian option available
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Mürren, perched high above the Lauterbrunnen Valley, is one of Europe’s most historic ski areas: a “cradle” of Alpine skiing! The peaceful traffic-free village is set dramatically on a terrace on the other side of the valley from Wengen, You can only reach it by cable car.