In a quiet location, overlooking the stunning Lauterbrunnen valley and just 5 mins’ walk from the village centre and the cable-car, the Belvedere is a popular traditional hotel with a relaxed atmosphere.
- quiet location
- 5 minutes' walk to the Männlichen cable car and ski school meeting point
- 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 5 minutes' walk to the train station
for 2 people on half board sharing a north-facing twin room with private bath or shower and WC. South-facing twin rooms are available at a supplement. North-facing single rooms with private bath and WC are available at no supplement.
All rooms have cable TV, safe, hairdryer and free WiFi.
- Sun terrace (in good weather only)
- Delightful bar and spacious lounge
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel (no extra charge)
- Children's play room/games room
- 62 bedrooms
- Free transfers between hotel and station on arrival and departure (7am-midnight)
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5-course buffet style evening meal
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- voucher for à la carte restaurant at the Hotel Silberhorn instead of evening meal can be taken (CHF25 per adult and CHF10 per paying child)
Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in Switzerland and on occasions you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in the UK and Ireland.
For your own safety and that of anyone in your party, please ensure you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12, please ensure they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
Please be advised that fire safety standards in Switzerland differ to those in the UK and on occasion you may be in a hotel where the fire escape is in the form of an external ladder and/or you may be required to evacuate via another bedroom. Please ensure that you familiarise yourself with the exits and procedures in your hotel on arrival and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact a member of reception or our resort staff.