This charming bed and breakfast hotel is owned by the Hochfilzer family and is 150m from the Hotel Hochfilzer where guests eat dinner and can enjoy Free use of the leisure facilities.
Directly opposite the nursery slopes and 200m from the ski school meeting place.
All rooms have FREE Wi-Fi, cable TV, telephone and hairdryer. Rooms have newly renovated bathrooms.
Small standard rooms have a double bed, shower and balcony
Austrian twins have bath or shower some have balcony and can be used for sole use.
Some rooms are on the lower ground floor.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes and daily salad buffet is served at the Hotel Hochfilzer.
- Child's Menu
- Cots & Linen
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
- Hotel Kids Club
Ski Ellmau! The attractive village of Ellmau is situated between the rugged Wilder Kaiser (Wild Emperor) mountains and the more gentle Kitzbüheler Alps.
Things to do in resort
- A full programme of après-ski events
- Kaiserbad leisure centre has indoor pool with water slide, various saunas and steam rooms, indoor tennis, squash and climbing wall
- Sleigh rides
- Ski kindergarten from 3yrs available locally. Booking in advance recommended