- Skiing virtually to and from the door
- 3 minutes' walk to Grande Motte lifts
- Central location in Val Claret
- Ski school meeting point approximately 7 minutes' walk
The Diva is popular for its great location in Tignes Val Claret and wide range of facilities. The hotel is nigh on ski-to-door - with the nearest lift is less than a three-minute walk away - and it is surrounded by all kinds of shops and bars.
Don't let the unassuming street-side shop front entrance fool you, as once inside there's a spacious reception and lounge with friendly staff. There is a large dining room and hotel bar on the first floor, and an Irish pub within the building on the ground floor.
Breakfast is a treat, with an array of cold meats and cheeses alongside cereal, fruit, yoghurt and a selection of cooked options to get you ready for a day on the mountain. Evening meals are a treat too, with traditional starter and dessert buffets, a choice of meat, fish or vegetarian main course and unlimited free wine throughout.
There are a range of room types across five floors of accommodation, most with a view of the slopes and a balcony. All are furnished in a modern style, with separate toilet and bathroom.
You’ll also have complimentary access to the excellent hotel-run kids’ club. It runs for six days and one evening per week, all season, for kids aged 3-5 years, and during French school holidays for kids aged 6-17 years. They can enjoy a range of activities under the supervision of qualified, English-speaking childcare professionals. Each week has a different theme, so your kids could be rehearsing for a sci-fi fantasy show, or painting pictures of pretty plants. For the older ones, there are sports tournaments, creative workshops and even discos.
All bedrooms have hairdryer, cable TV and safe, and some have balconies.
Food and drink
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Five-course evening buffet meals with soup, salad, main (meat, fish or vegetarian option), cheese and dessert
- Unlimited free wine included with evening meals
- One raclette evening per week
- Extra charge for packed lunch consisting of sandwiches, fruit, chocolate, crisps and drinks - which can be made up each morning at breakfast
- Sauna, steam room and fitness room
- Irish pub
- Spacious hotel bar
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Extra charge for WiFi in rooms and throughout hotel
- Hotel-run kids' club (all season for 3-5 years, during French school holidays for 6-17 years)
No admittance to the sauna, steam room and fitness room for children under 15 years.
A deposit, payable by credit or debit card only, needs to be provided at check-in.
The dress code for evening meals is smart/casual.