Caringly run by our good friend Frau Weiss, the Eggerwirt is a centrally located hotel well loved for its high standards of service.
The family-run hotel has a comfortable lounge with open fireplace and is full of Tyrolean charm and character.
Guests return year after year for the warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere.
Centrally located, the ski bus stops outside the door.
All rooms have balcony, telephone, radio, cable TV, safe, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
- Austrian twins have bath or shower, some sleep up to 3 with a sofa bed and have a balcony
- Singles have shower and balcony
- Extensive buffet breakfast, with once weekly cooked option
- 3 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet and weekly speciality buffet
- Small lounge with TV and open fireplace
- Residents and à la carte restaurant with bar
- Sauna, Steam room and infrared cabin
- Wi-Fi internet access(free)
- Child's Menu
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
Deservedly popular with English speaking guests, Söll is a lively, good value, pretty village with an attractive pedestrianised centre.
It’s the best-known gateway to a celebrated circuit which enables skiers with wanderlust to visit nine resorts.
- Squash courts
- A full programme of après-ski events
- Excursions to Salzburg
- Sleigh rides
- Ski kindergarten from 3yrs available locally. Booking in advance recommended