Tignes; Half Board Ski Week inc Wine
- Hotel Les Brévières
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- Airport Transfers
- 20Kg Luggage
- Daily Breakfast
- Buffet style evening meals including wine
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellent
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Les Brévières, Tignes
The hotel sits right in the heart of the village of Tignes Les Brévières giving access to the fantastic Espace Killy ski area. The village is at 1,550m and the high speed lifts ensure that you are soon enjoying the wonderful pistes.
The hotel offers great value for money as it is on a half board basis with buffet style meals including wine in the evenings.
It is a 4 minute walk to the slopes and the surroundings are lovely as Les Brévières is a typical traditional Savoy village.
After a great day skiing the Espace Killy unwind in the wellness centre with whirlpool, sauna and steam room (18yrs+); massage and beauty treatments (pay locally).
- 4 minutes’ walk to the nearest ski lift
- The comfortable bedrooms are equipped with bathroom and wc, telephone and flat screen TV
- Twin or double bedrooms sleep 2 (please request) - A2 or X2
- Triple rooms sleep 3 with double and single bed or 3 single beds (please request) - B3
- Interconnecting rooms for 4 people are also available - E4
N.B please note that whilst requests for specific bed types will be sent to the hotel, these may not always be honoured (especially when very close to departure date)
- Half board
- Buffet breakfast (07.30-09.30) with unlimited hot and cold drinks, pastries, crepes, charcuterie, cheese and fruit
- Buffet style evening meals (19.00-21.00) with with a wide choice of hot and cold dishes and Free wine and fruit juices.
- Some themed and Savoyard speciality menus
- Wellness Centre with 2 whirlpools, a sauna and a steam room *Option to upgrade to full board including buffet breakfast, lunch (or packed lunch) and evening meals
- Massage and beauty treatments (local charge)
- Events room with evening entertainment
- FREE children's clubs (4 to 16yrs); toddlers' club (18mths to 4yrs) half days or full days for 5 or 6 days (€107 for half days and €194 for full days)
- Ski storage room
- Sun terrace
Check in: 18:00. Check out: 09:00. There is secure luggage storage.
- Non-skiing children’s club (4 -10yrs), Mon-Fri for 6 hrs per day (Sun-Fri during school holidays) and a teen club (12-17yrs) during French school holidays (FREE)
- Baby club (18mths-3 yrs) Mon-Fri 9am-12pm (pay locally - €107)
- Cots & Linen
- Games room
- Hotel family friendly
- Hotel Kids Club
- Play room
Tignes is home to the stunning Grande Motte glacier, a stunning location for high altitude skiing. Together with Val d’Isère’s these two superb ski areas make up the world famous Espace Killy ski area, named after France’s best known Olympic skier, Jean-Claude Killy.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.