The hotel sits right in the heart of the village of Tignes Les Brévières giving access to the fantastic Espace Killy ski area. The village is at 1,550m and the high speed lifts ensure that you are soon enjoying the wonderful pistes.
The hotel offers great value for money as it is on a half board basis with buffet style meals including wine in the evenings.
It is a 4 minute walk to the slopes and the surroundings are lovely as Les Brévières is a typical traditional Savoy village.
After a great day skiing the Espace Killy unwind in the wellness centre with whirlpool, sauna and steam room (18yrs+); massage and beauty treatments (pay locally).
- 4 minutes’ walk to the nearest ski lift
- The comfortable bedrooms are equipped with bathroom and wc, telephone and flat screen TV
- Twin or double bedrooms sleep 2 (please request) - A2 or X2
- Triple rooms sleep 3 with double and single bed or 3 single beds (please request) - B3
- Interconnecting rooms for 4 people are also available - E4
N.B please note that whilst requests for specific bed types will be sent to the hotel, these may not always be honoured (especially when very close to departure date)
- Half board
- Buffet breakfast (07.30-09.30) with unlimited hot and cold drinks, pastries, crepes, charcuterie, cheese and fruit
- Buffet style evening meals (19.00-21.00) with with a wide choice of hot and cold dishes and Free wine and fruit juices.
- Some themed and Savoyard speciality menus
- Wellness Centre with 2 whirlpools, a sauna and a steam room
*Option to upgrade to full board including buffet breakfast, lunch (or packed lunch) and evening meals
- Massage and beauty treatments (local charge)
- Events room with evening entertainment
- FREE children's clubs (4 to 16yrs); toddlers' club (18mths to 4yrs) half days or full days for 5 or 6 days (€107 for half days and €194 for full days)
- Ski storage room
- Sun terrace
Check in: 18:00. Check out: 09:00. There is secure luggage storage.
- Non-skiing children’s club (4 -10yrs), Mon-Fri for 6 hrs per day (Sun-Fri during school holidays) and a teen club (12-17yrs) during French school holidays (FREE)
- Baby club (18mths-3 yrs) Mon-Fri 9am-12pm (pay locally - €107)
- Cots & Linen
- Games room
- Hotel family friendly
- Hotel Kids Club
- Play room
Tignes is home to the stunning Grande Motte glacier, a stunning location for high altitude skiing. Together with Val d’Isère’s these two superb ski areas make up the world famous Espace Killy ski area, named after France’s best known Olympic skier, Jean-Claude Killy.