The Lion is the perfect Bansko hotel if you want to be close to the best skiing, at a great price, without scrimping on facilities. There’s a pool, sauna, steam room and even massages available - which are well worth the extra after a day on the mountain.
At a glance
- Shuttle bus taking you straight to the ski lifts.
- Indoor pool, sauna and steam room and massage treatments.
- Large, cosy lounge with comfy seats and bar with fireplace.
The location is pretty good too - just 10 minutes' to the lifts, though the hotel runs a shuttle if you don't want to walk. Once your ski boots are off, it’s 10 minutes to the centre - although you don’t need to leave the hotel for great après, as there’s a great bar and lounge onsite.
The rooms are large and we’ve got twin rooms, family rooms and sole occupancy rooms available.
- Under 10 minutes' walk to the ski lift
- Free shuttle bus to lifts
- 15 minutes' walk to the town centre
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer and minibar.
Small Eaves Twin Room - sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Superior Twin/Double Room - sleeps 1-3: Twin or double bed, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Family Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Double bed and either two single sofa beds or one double sofa bed, kitchenette, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Please note: Eaves room has sloping ceilings.
- Free WiFi
- Free shuttle bus to ski lifts
- Lifts to all floors
- 194 bedrooms
- Extra charge for safe in reception
- Extra charge for pool table
Wine, dine and unwind
- Lounge and bar with an open fireplace
Spa, wellness and pools
- Indoor pool
- Sauna, steam room and fitness room
- Extra charge for massage
- Welcome drink
** Continental buffet breakfast
- Buffet evening meals with drinks included (beer, wine, water and juice)
- Optional upgrade to full board with packed lunches (sandwich, piece of fruit, cake or chocolate bar and bottle of mineral water)