Nestled amongst a forest of pine trees, in one of the most beautiful spots in Borovets, the highly recommended Hotel Lion. It's set in a peaceful location, with a 15-20 minute walk to the town centre and main ski lift - but you can always hop on the free shuttle bus instead.
Offering excellent service, the Lion is stylishly decorated throughout and has great facilities too. The rooms are a good size and decorated in simple but modern style. The indoor pool and newly refurbished wellness area is the perfect retreat after a long day on the mountain, with saunas, steam room, gym and even a relaxation area lined with round pods for you to have a snooze in. In the evenings, you can grab a drink in the bar and relax by the open fire.
- Beautiful, peaceful location
- Shuttle bus to and from the slopes (every 20-30 minutes throughout the day)
- 15-20 minutes' walk to the resort centre and main lift
All rooms have a satellite TV and minibar.
Small Twin Eaves Room - sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Double Room - sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Family Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Double bed, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Welcome drink
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course buffet evening meals with drinks included (beer, wine, water and juice)
- Optional upgrade to full board with packed lunches (sandwich, piece of fruit, cake or chocolate bar and bottle of mineral water)
- Indoor pool
- Newly renovated wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area (extra charge for massage)
- Fitness room
- Games room
- Lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
- 150 bedrooms