Borovets; Deluxe 4 Star Ski Week w/Lift Pass Offer
- Hotel Lion
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- ATOL Protection
- 20Kg Luggage per person
- Airport Transfers
- 2 For 1 Lift Passes
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 Course Evening Buffet Meals
- Drinks included w/Evening Meals (beer, wine, water and juice)
- Indoor Pool
- Shuttle Service to and from slopes
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 22 February (£559 Birmingham, £489 Edinburgh & Manchester, £519 Gatwick)
- 29 February (£455 Edinburgh & Manchester, £465 Gatwick)
- 7, 14 March (£435 Edinburgh & Gatwick, £449 Manchester)
Alternative dates, duration's and departure airports available.
Please note 2 For 1 Lift Pass Offer is on above dates and select dates only, please call for more information.
Hotel Lion, Borovets
Nestled amongst a forest of pine trees, in one of the most beautiful spots in Borovets, the highly recommended Hotel Lion. It's set in a peaceful location, with a 15-20 minute walk to the town centre and main ski lift - but you can always hop on the free shuttle bus instead.
Offering excellent service, the Lion is stylishly decorated throughout and has great facilities too. The rooms are a good size and decorated in simple but modern style. The indoor pool and newly refurbished wellness area is the perfect retreat after a long day on the mountain, with saunas, steam room, gym and even a relaxation area lined with round pods for you to have a snooze in. In the evenings, you can grab a drink in the bar and relax by the open fire.
- Beautiful, peaceful location
- Shuttle bus to and from the slopes (every 20-30 minutes throughout the day)
- 15-20 minutes' walk to the resort centre and main lift
All rooms have a satellite TV and minibar.
Small Twin Eaves Room - sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Double Room - sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Family Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Double bed, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Welcome drink
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course buffet evening meals with drinks included (beer, wine, water and juice)
- Optional upgrade to full board with packed lunches (sandwich, piece of fruit, cake or chocolate bar and bottle of mineral water)
- Indoor pool
- Newly renovated wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area (extra charge for massage)
- Fitness room
- Games room
- Lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
- 150 bedrooms
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.