The Marietta enjoys an excellent, sunny location close to the resort centre with doorstep skiing and superb facilities. There are extensive spa facilities including indoor pool, and various saunas. A spacious and comfortable lounge and bar are a great option for grabbing a pre-dinner drink.
Dinner is an excellent, varied buffet with vegetarian option and live cooking station - compliment your meal with one of the many wines from the cellar.
- Ski to and from the door
- The Kirchbühl lift is just 50m away from the hotel.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course buffet-style evening meal including starter, soup, salad, dessert buffets and live cooking station
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
- Bar/lounge with open fireplace
- Residents’ restaurant
- à la carte restaurant
- Wine cellar with wine tasting available
- Children’s playroom with pool table, table tennis and games machines
- Large spa area with indoor pool with waterfall, whirlpool, three saunas, steam room, relaxation area, gym (Free)
- Beauty salon with a wide range of massages and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Sports shop with ski hire
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- 20-22m² Eco Austrian twins have bath or shower, WC and are north or south facing. Room numbers 417, 419, 424, 426
- 30m² Standard Austrian twins sleep up to 4 people with double sofa bed (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 11), have bath and are north facing. Room numbers 423, 425
- 28m² Alpin Austrian twins bath or shower, WC, small seating area and French balcony. Room numbers 316, 318, 320
All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers and free Wi-Fi
Beds can be split into separate twin beds in room numbers 417, 419, 316, 318, 320
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
The Romans who toiled over this high, wintry mountain pass could scarcely have imagined that one day people would actually come here for pleasure! Obertauern has one of the longest seasons in the Alps: winter lasts until early May. With high-altitude queue-free skiing, traditional Austrian après-ski and ski-in/ski-out hotels, Obertauern is a real treasure in the Salzburg ski region, deservedly gaining in popularity with British guests. With skiing from 1,740m to 2,526m, and 100km of slopes served by 26 lifts, Obertauern has the best guarantee of snow in Salzburgerland. There’s a well-linked circuit, almost entirely above the treeline on both sides of the Tauern pass valley. You can ski back to most hotels. Shrouded by the spectacular peaks of the RadstädterTauern, the ski circus is suitable for all levels and great for mixed ability groups. Après-ski is lively at the many huts dotted around the mountain and even more so at the bottom of the slopes. With the addition of the nearby Mautendorf ski area, a further 50km of piste and 10 more lifts are available to Obertauern lift pass holders, a free 20 minutes ski bus ride connects the two resorts.