Mayrhofen; Ski Deal w/Meals
- Hotel Strolz
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Resort Transfers
- Half Board
- Indoor pool, spa and wellness facilities
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Strolz, Mayrhofen
The lovely Strolz is a traditional hotel which prides itself on providing comfort and excellent home-cooked cuisine. Rooms are available in the main hotel or the annexe, with all meals taken in the main hotel.
- 10-15 minutes' walk to the Penken gondola and resort centre,
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop.
- Traditional hotel, priding itself on comfort and excellent home-cooked cuisine
- Indoor pool and 'Sauna World' with steam room and aromatherapy shower too.
- Comfy lounge with bar service
- Rooms available in the main hotel or in the annexe.
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe and cable TV.
Twin room (annexe) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Superior twin room (annexe) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, two single sofa beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room (main) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Triple room (main) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Single room (main) - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
- Bar ·
- Comfortable lounge
- Indoor pool ·
- 'Sauna World' including steam room and aromatherapy shower
- Extra charge for hydro jet/massage bed
- 35 bedrooms
- Lift in the main hotel
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Please note: A cold meat platter is available for any late arrivals on the first evening
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
- There is no lift in the annexe building.
- All meals are taken in the main hotel building.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.