Luxury 5 Star Ski Week w/Meals & Free Ski/Boot Hire
- Kempinski Grand Arena
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Evening Meals
- Free Equipment Hire or Carriage
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Kempinski Grand Arena, Bansko
The renowned Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena in Bansko is ideally positioned at the foot of the ski slopes and opposite the Bansko gondola lift. It offers luxury and quality during your winter holiday to Bansko. Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena has been awarded Bulgaria's Best Ski Hotel for 2013, 2014 and 2015 by World Ski Awards.
This impressive hotel comprises of 5 connected buildings, a mixture of traditional architecture and modern comfort, and has an extensive range of on-site facilities.
- Brilliant location opposite the main gondola, 15 minutes' walk to the resort centre.
- Voted Bulgaria's Best Ski Hotel in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness room and superb spa.
- Choice of restaurants and bars with fantstic food and wide range of drinks.
- State-of-the-art ski room, free kids' club and free WiFi
All rooms have a cable TV, minibar, hairdryer, safe and bathrobes.
Deluxe double room (town view) - 38m² - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Kingsize bed, single roll-out bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Deluxe twin room (town view) - 38m² - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Twin beds, single roll-out bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Deluxe double room (mountain view) - 38m² - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Kingsize bed, single roll-out bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Rooms for sole occupancy are available at a supplement on request.
Cots are available free of charge.
- Indoor pool and heated outdoor pools
- Fitness room · spa centre with Finnish and Bio saunas, and Hamman and Aroma steam baths
- AlphaSphere · Snow Room · Sushi Bar and Teppanyaki Grill · Come Prima Mediterranean restaurant
- Gallery Restaurant with themed buffets · Bella Vista Lounge and Terrace
- Lobby Bar & Piano Bar Sing Sing
- Vitamin Bar with healthy drinks and snacks
- 24 hour room service
- Shopping area · hair salon
- State-of-the-art ski room
- Hotel-run kids' club (free for 2-12 years, 9am-6pm) · extra charge for babysitting service
- Free WiFi throughout
- lift to all floors · 157 rooms
Hot and cold buffet breakfast · buffet evening meals taken in the Gallery restaurant Other restaurants in the hotel are at an additional charge
Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included (not including drinks)
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.