Located within easy reach of the resort centre and ski area is the Hotel Miravalle. Well-established in Sauze d'Oulx, the Miravalle is one of the resort's most comfortable and popular hotels, providing a friendly, relaxed ambience. The great location means that you can be at the ski bus stop or riding up the Clotes chairlift in just minutes, ready for a fantastic day on the slopes.
When you make it back to the hotel, you can relax in the sauna or whirlpool and enjoy 3-course evening meals in the restaurant, which has beautiful panoramic views of the Susa valley. Plus, the all-inclusive package offers fantastic value for money, to make your winter holiday that little bit more special.
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop and 10 minutes to the Clotes chairlift.
- Located in the picturesque old town, 5 minutes' walk from the resort centre.
- Great value all-inclusive package with meals and selected drinks included.
- Free use of sauna and whirlpool.
- Dining room with panoramic views of the Susa valley below.
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
- 10 minutes' walk to the Clotes chairlift
- Ski bus to the ski school meeting point at top of Sportinia chairlift
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre through the picturesque old town
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Head-to-head twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Triple room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Quad room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, two single beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Sole occupancy is available at a supplement on request.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
- Bar/lounge with small satellite TV corner with English speaking channels (CNN, Eurosport, NBC, MTV)
- Dining room with panoramic views
- Sun terrace
- Sauna and whirlpool
- 42 bedrooms
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 2-course lunch at the Capanna Kind or Chalet Mollino restaurant on the slopes
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of menu and salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- Unlimited free drinks from 4.30pm-10.30pm including hot drinks, soft drinks, draft lager, wine by the glass, local spirits and aperitifs
- Half board option available - includes afternoon tea/coffee and cake (4.30-5.30pm) and unlimited drinks with evening meals
Tourist tax payable locally
An approximate fee of €1.50 per person per night
- Part of the huge Milky Way ski area
- Great range of après bars
- Excellent free bus service
Sauze d’Oulx is the liveliest of the five villages that form the 400km Milky Way ski area, which links France and Italy. It’s full of long, quiet slopes – a mix of lower, tree-lined slopes, off-piste, and higher, more open runs. These higher runs have amazing panoramic views of the mountains bordering France. Your lift pass not only covers next door’s Sestriere and Sansicario, but also Claviere and the French resort of Montgenèvre. It’s a great Milky Way base for intermediate skiers as its runs are predominantly red – so it’s also a good pick for snowboarders.
The resort town spreads widely across with a car-free centre. Renowned for being popular with the Brits there’s a very busy après scene and nightlife – ideal for those that love to party into the early hours. The resort has an excellent free ski bus service that follows four routes around the village taking you up to the Clotes and Sportinia lifts.
The village nursery slope is at the foot of the Clotes chairlift but the main area which most beginners will use is at Sportinia, a wide open plateau also with easy runs.
The Colo chairlift is the link lift to Sansicario leading on to the famous Milky Way system covering Sestriere and Sansicario.
The Moncrons area will be a challenge for better skiers and the Genevris area also offers off-piste possibilities. Cross over to Sestriere and Sansicario with the Basset 4-seater chairlift for a whizz down the World Championship Kandahar run in Sestriere and some long challenging red runs in Sansicario.
From beginners to experts, there are slopes in Sauze d'Oulx suited to every ability. Novices will receive wonderful English instruction, while intermediate riders have an abundance of interconnecting red tree runs at their fingertips. The off-piste is pretty slick, too - frreeriders can weave through the trees or head to Rio Nero, which is very popular with expert boarders. If you're a freestyler, you'll have to travel a bit further to Sestriere for a terrain park, but you'll have fun getting there, that's for sure.