The L'Oree des Pistes is a popular pick for families and couples. Ideally located in the heart of the resort, the hotel is right at the foot of the slopes.
- Less than 1 minute's walk to nearest lift and ski school.
- Short walk to the resort's outdoor pool and ice skating rink (free with lift pass).
- Large slope-facing sun terrace.
- Entertainment including karaoke, participation games and a quiz night.
- In the centre of the resort
- At foot of the pistes
- Less than 1 minute's walk to nearest lift
- Across the road from the Skiset hire shop
- Close to bars, restaurants and resort amenities
Food & Drink
- Buffet breakfast
- Buffet evening meals
- Wine is included with evening meals
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s gala dinners are included
All rooms have a TV and telephone.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Triple room - sleeps 1-3: Three single beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Quad room - sleeps 1-4: Double bed or twin beds, two single beds, private bath or shower and WC.
- European restaurant
- Lounge bar
- Free WiFi throughout
- Ski lockers
- Large slope-facing terrace
- Board games
- Free access to the resort's swimming pool and ice rink behind the hotel
- 61 rooms
Les Deux Alpes
Snowsure glacier skiing and exciting off-piste terrain have made Les Deux Alpes a well-established favourite among British skiers. You can explore over 220km of piste in this ski area, complete with incredible views from the slopes. The resort is known as being ‘upside down’ because some of the easiest runs and beginner slopes are found higher up the mountain. Consequently some of the steepest and toughest slopes run into the resort, making Les Deux Alpes pretty unique.