The Radisson Blu Resort is in the perfect location - just cross the road and you’re at the base of the ski lifts and ski school meeting point. Plus, you’re in the heart of this charming resort village
In the evening you can relax in front of the fire on the comfy chairs and check your e-mails or jump in the pool if you’ve still got the energy.
The food is superb and there’s even a bar to sit down, relax and enjoy a nice glass of red in the evening.
- Amazing location in the heart of resort and opposite the ski lifts and ski school.
- Spacious hotel rooms with larger rooms available for families.
- Large swimming pool and kids' pool.
- Great food served in the restaurant with beautiful views of the valley, and cosy après bar.
- Spa offering massages and treatments
Superb central location just 1-minute walk to the ski lifts and ski school meeting point
All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, satellite TV and free WiFi.
Twin room - sleeps 2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 3-4: twin beds and double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Junior suite - sleeps 2-5 (max 3 adults and 2 children): twin beds, and a double sofa bed and single sofa bed in living area, private shower and WC.
Single room - sleeps 1: single bed, private shower and WC.
- Restaurant with valley views
- Open fire in lobby
- Afterski bar
- Lounge with pool table
- Huge indoor pool and kids' pool
*Ski lockers (extra charge)
- Wellness area with sauna - (extra charge for massages and treatments)
- Fully equipped gym and squash court (extra charge)
- Kids' playroom
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Lift to all floors
Hot and cold buffet breakfast · free tea and coffee available from the restaurant all day.
Optional upgrade to half board with 3-course evening meals from a set menu or buffet, and Christmas and New Year buffets
A perfect beginner and family ski resort just 45 minutes from the airport, Beitostølen has gentle slopes, immaculate grooming and quiet pistes. The flight’s under two hours from the UK so you’ll be on the piste in no time. Or, if you don’t want to ski for your whole trip then there’s a big range of other activities. You’ve got standard activities like snowmobiling, but also newer - and very fun - activities like airboarding. In the evenings, you can cuddle up in your cabin or find a cosy bar and have a nice glass of wine in front of a log fire.