This welcoming hotel ensures every guest receives high standards of service and food at an affordable price.
With a convenient location and cosy atmosphere, you'll be sure to have a memorable stay. The hotel has a comfortable lounge and separate sitting room with a cosy fireplace, a sun terrace to relax on during the afternoons. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Just 3 minutes' walk to the gondola and only 5 minutes' walk to the village centre.
- Two lounge areas, one with open fireplace
- Separate bar
- Residents' restaurant with sun terrace
- Leisure area with indoor pool, sauna and steam room, infrared cabin (FREE)
- Massages (pay locally)
- Two children's playrooms
- Wi-Fi internet access (FREE)
Standard Austrian twins have bath or shower, some with shower also have balcony.
Larger Austrian twins sleeping up to 4 have bath, lounge area and balcony.
Singles have bath or shower and some have balcony.
All rooms have TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of main dish including salad buffet and cheese selection.
- Vegetarian and gluten free menus available
- Weekly 5 course gala dinner.
St. Johann in Tirol
St. Johann is a pretty resort ideally placed in the centre of the Schneewinkel ski area. With its own excellent intermediate area (including a dozen wonderful mountain restaurants!) and a total of 170km of pistes in five resorts covered on the 'Schneewinkel' area lift pass, this is an ideal choice for skiers of all levels. It is also a superb resort for cross-country skiing, with tracks in all directions offering a network of 275km of trails. The semi-pedestrianised resort centre has plenty of cafés and bars in which to enjoy some après-ski and nightlife.