Austria; Oberau Slope-Side Ski Week w/Meals
- Hotel Tirolerhof
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- ATOL Protection
- Luggage Allowance
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 Course evening meals & salad buffet
- Directly beside the slopes & main lift
- Indoor Pool & Sauna
- Free Wi-Fi
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Tirolerhof, Oberau
The Tirolerhof is an attractive, family-run and traditional hotel with excellent facilities, a popular après-ski bar and an unbeatable location for all skiers, as you can see from our photo above! With a great reputation and a real favourite among guests who regularly comment on the level of comfort and service they have experienced
- Traditional hotel with excellent facilities
- Situated directly beside the slopes, main lift and ski school meeting place
- Buffet breakfast and excellent 3 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet.
- Weekly starter and dessert buffets
- Weekly farmers' buffet with music
- Leisure area with small indoor pool, steam room and sauna
All rooms have balcony, cable TV, telephone, hairdryer, radio, safe and free Wi-Fi
- 22m² 'Comfort' Austrian twins sleep up to 3 people, have shower, sofa bed and west-facing balcony
- 30m² 'Comfort Deluxe Morning Sun' Austrian twins sleep up to 4 people, have shower, lounge area with sofa bed and east-facing balcony
- Single rooms have a shower and balcony
- Comfortable lounge/bar
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Sun terrace with après-ski bar 'Stadl'
- 'Snow Blau' evening bar with twice weekly live music
- Small indoor pool, steam room and sauna (free); massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
Classic Tyrolean charm, full of character and unspoilt scenery
- Skiing up to 1,900m & excellent snow record
- Interlinked with the Alpbach ski area
- Short transfers from Innsbruck Airport
Austria’s Wildschönau (“wild” valley) easily accessible from both Innsbruck and Salzburg, yet it retains its quiet, picturesque ambience. The delightful little hideaway resort of Oberau, with its colourful baroque church, has an idyllic rural charm, but at the same time access to a lot of skiing.
At 3065ft it‘s the highest of the three Wildschönau resorts, with a good snow record, and nursery slopes in the heart of the village.
While the local slopes, served by seven lifts, are not particularly extensive, big resorts in either direction along the valley are both reachable by a free bus service. Niederau (just a couple of miles away)and Auffach can also access another celebrated Austrian gem.
A link between Alpbach and Auffach has produced the “Ski Juwel” resort network, with a total of 47 lifts serving some 90 miles of pistes.
Beginners skiing in Oberau
Oberau is excellent for beginners as the nursery slopes are directly in the centre of the village.
Intermediate skiing in Oberau
The main skiing takes place in Niederau via the Markbachjoch gondola or the Lanerköpfl chairlift. As the Wildschönau is now interlinked with Alpbach, it is ideal for intermediates with many blue and red runs to choose from.
Advanced skiing in Oberau
Along with four exciting black runs and a couple of mogul fields in the valley, most areas offer several off-piste routes for the adventurous skier.
Snowboarding in Oberau The wide open, easy slopes are suitable for beginners and intermediates. More experienced boarders will enjoy the three funparks (whole area).
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.